The Darwin Convention Centre is a premium venue for sporting and special events. With a tiered Auditorium for 1,200 seated patrons or an open area of 4,000 square metres of fully air-conditioned, column free space, the Centre offers flexible options to suit your events requirements and intended capacity. Both the Auditorium and Halls can also be transformed into smaller areas, if that better suits your needs.
The Centre has previously hosted sport championship events, exhibition matches, fashion parades, interactive festivals, concerts, awards ceremonies and many other events. It is well equipped to deliver unique and customised special events.
- Air-conditioned for year-round comfort
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Auditorium for 1,200 people or can be divided into two equal spaces
- 4,000 sqm of column free space in Halls 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Flexibility to have Halls subdivided into one, two or three spaces
- Extensive rigging points for hanging of special lighting and promotional displays
- Direct loading bay access via roller doors into the Halls
- In-house production team to provide comprehensive technical services and support
- Catering and onsite cafe available
- Individual entry doors for ticketed access
- Onsite, underground car parking and street car parking available
- Many room inclusions