The Darwin Convention Centre is an ideal venue for exhibition and trade shows. With an area of 4,000 square metres of fully air-conditioned, column free space, the Halls can comfortably cater for up to 225 exhibition booths. These transformable spaces can also be subdivided into 3 smaller spaces, to best suit the requirements of your exhibition.
We offer a dedicated Event Planner who will assist you with whatever your needs may be, from hanging helicopters from the ceiling to displaying valuable artwork.
- Air-conditioned for year-round comfort
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Onsite, underground parking available
- Allowance for Stage 12m x 4.8m
- Extensive rigging points for lighting and promotional displays
- In-house production team for support
- Catering and onsite kiosk available
- Convenient location in the Darwin Waterfront precinct