The Darwin Convention Centre is an ideal venue for exhibition and trade shows. With an area of 4,000 square metres of fully air-conditioned, column free space, the Halls can comfortably cater for up to 225 exhibition booths. These transformable spaces can also be subdivided into 3 smaller spaces, to best suit the requirements of your exhibition.
The Centre’s convenient location in the Darwin Waterfront makes it an ideal destination for the public with the additional dining and recreational facilities within the precinct. The Centre has over 200 car spaces underneath the building and many other parking spaces around the Centre for ease of access.
We offer a dedicated Event Planner who will assist you with whatever your needs may be, from hanging helicopters from the ceiling to displaying valuable artwork.
- 4,000 sqm of column free space to suit up to 225 exhibition booths
- Flexibility to have space subdivided into one, two or three spaces
- Air-conditioned comfort year-round
- Extensive rigging points for hanging of special lighting and promotional displays
- Direct loading bay access via roller doors into Exhibition Hall
- In-house production team to provide comprehensive technical services and support
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Catering and onsite kiosk available
- Individual entry doors for public access
- Onsite, underground car parking and street car parking available
- Many room inclusions