Let Us Host Your Next Conference
Our Centre hosts a variety of national and international conferences, working with clients to achieve their objectives and deliver an amazing delegate experience.
Our modern, world-class venue on the spectacular Darwin Waterfront provides a range of multi-purpose and adaptable spaces to host large-scale conferences.
Our experienced and enthusiastic Event Planners will work with you to plan a unique and outstanding conferencing experience for your delegates.
We have extensive experience in delivering successful conferences for both international and national companies, associations and the like, and can not only assist with all aspects of planning your business event, but also assist in planning Top End experiences for your delegates.
Why choose the Darwin Convention Centre for your next conference?
- Destination that allows delegates to immerse themselves in the conference and connect with other attendees
- Centrally located between the east coast of Australia and Asia
- Stunning location in the Darwin Waterfront Precinct
- A venue to be able to completely own and brand
- Multi-award winning catering
Key Conference Venue Features
- The Auditorium provides tiered seating for 1,200 delegates and can be divided into two equal spaces
- Halls 1 – 4 can seat 2,740 delegates banquet style or 3,660 delegates theatre style
- Air-conditioned venue year-round
- In-house production team to make your event presentations come to life
- Excellent selection of food and beverage packages to suit each occasion and your budget
- Latest technology to meet your conferencing needs
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Organiser’s Office
- Assistance with accompanying partners programs and pre and post touring options
- Many room inclusions
We’ve used most convention centres around Australia, and Darwin is very competitive with those. The food, the service—we couldn’t fault the centre. It was perfect.
PCO Essential Experiences
The success of our conference came down to the vibe the centre set—how it allowed delegates to interact with each other and build relationships. In a lot of conferences, it’s quite hard and fast. There might be a networking event on the first day and people may or may not come, and then it’s a bit disjointed for the next few days and you might not see the same person again. But in Darwin, it was the perfect-sized venue, people bumped into each other again and again, and there wasn’t a lot of distractions, which meant people built those relationships and went away with something more meaningful than a business card.
Communications Director, Ports Australia
Our auditorium can seat 1,200 delegates
Contact us today to discuss how we can help make your conference a success. Darwin Convention Centre provides premier facilities and a wide range of inclusions to make your event run smoothly.