Northern Australia Food Futures Conference
Northern Australia Food Futures Conference is on again 2-4 July 2018 in Darwin.
This is a great opportunity to find out what’s happening on the ground across the north in developing northern agriculture, in the Gulf and Cape of Queensland, the Ord and West Kimberleys of WA and the NT.
Northern Australia Food Futures Conferences focuses on how public and private sectors can develop agriculture in the north with:
- 43% of Australia’s land mass.
- 60% of Australia’s available irrigation water.
- Australia’s largest Indigenous communities.
- 1.4 million ha of arable soils.
Food Futures 2018 again brings a down to earth view, led by NT Farmers Association, by farmers who have succeeded in the north. The program will be different format with farm visits, workshops and plenary sessions.
Food Futures 2016 won best event at the 2017 Meetings and Events Australia awards night in Sydney for both the Association and Government category and best overall event. Food Futures is a truly top class event.
The 2018 Northern Australia Food Futures will include:
- 45 speakers
- 6 Ministers from NT, WA, Qld, and federal politics
- 250 participants with over 50% from private sector
- Strong financial support from key public and private organisations
- Successful farmers from WA, NT and Qld as speakers
- Indigenous and environment components.
Information on Food Futures 2108 and the 2016 and 2014 conferences can be found at: